« Home | Mike Dewine: Panderer to Religious Intolerance » | March Rasmussen Poll on Senate Race » | OH-15: New Kilroy Web ad to be placed at MyDD » | Ken Blackwell: The Art of Deception » | OH-07: Dan Saks (D) drops out » | Brown begins to pull away from Dewine » | Donate via Act Blue » | Hackett on The Daily Show » | The Presidential Protection Act of 2006 » | Franklin County Democrats » 

Monday, April 03, 2006 

Bush Administration Connected to Coingate

From Talking Points Memo

Uh-oh, Coingate reaches Bush administration, Treasury Department, Denny Hastert. The Toledo Blade, as usual, has the story.

Read the full story at The Toledo Blade.

If you are a huge fan of anything that connects Ohio GOP corruption to Bush administration corruption (as I am), you'll enjoy the article.

Thanks for that rather informative article from the TB.

Wanna add an Ohio Conservative blog to you roll?

www.ohioguy.com

Fiscally conservative or socially conservative? If fiscally then yes. I can't endorse hatred.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm JN
  • From
My profile





Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Syndicate this site (XML)




eXTReMe Tracker