« Home | Dean: A Very Good Shot at Running the Table in Ohio » | Justification For Voting Delays Begins » | Portman Works His Way Through BushCo » | Mike Dewine's Endorsements » | Pay to Play is the Name of the Game » | Strickland to Announce New Turnaround Ohio Proposa... » | MTB Ohio Ad Network » | Zogby Poll Shows Brown Pulling Further Ahead » | Blogging Conference - Leaving Now » | The Case For Election Monitors in Ohio, Part 1: E... » 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 

Irony Lost on Bob Ney


Plunderbund actually pointed this out about six weeks ago. I came across it today and couldn't help myself.

Come on Bob, you might as well get Abramoff to stump for you.

Support Zack Space and/or Joe Sulzer.

About me

  • I'm JN
  • From
My profile





Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Syndicate this site (XML)




eXTReMe Tracker