« Home | Irony Lost on Bob Ney » | Dean: A Very Good Shot at Running the Table in Ohio » | Justification For Voting Delays Begins » | Portman Works His Way Through BushCo » | Mike Dewine's Endorsements » | Pay to Play is the Name of the Game » | Strickland to Announce New Turnaround Ohio Proposa... » | MTB Ohio Ad Network » | Zogby Poll Shows Brown Pulling Further Ahead » | Blogging Conference - Leaving Now » 

Thursday, April 20, 2006 

Paul Hackett Speaking Tonight at Butler County Dems Meeting

From OH-02 Blog.
Paul Hackett, candidate for nothing, will be speaking tonight at the opening of the new Dem. Party Headquarters in Hamilton Ohio. He will be speaking at 7:00 pm at the new location of 633 High St., Ste. 105, Hamilton, OH 45011.



Any Questions about the event should be directed to the party.


Just called the party headquarters to confirm this but didn't get an answer. I'll be going to check this out shortly. If they have wireless access I'll liveblog the event, if not I'll take notes and update later.

The actual candidate is going to be here on Sunday. I hope you check that one out too.

You know I'll be there Andy.

Thanks for the take on the even Ms. Edwards, hopefully Josh will write up a little something as well.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm JN
  • From
My profile





Tell me when this blog is updated

what is this?

Syndicate this site (XML)




eXTReMe Tracker